Apply for this job now
(Sr.) Dir. of Business Development, Gene Therapy Manufacturing
- Boston, Massachusetts
- Job Type
- 12 Sep 2022
Apply for this job now
* Develop a sales strategy within the territory aligned with each business unit annual objectives
* Work with executive team for forecasting, trends, revenue modeling and financial risk analysis of business opportunities
* Collaboration with team members for cross selling to clients and prospects
* Manage prospects and client within CRM and develop leads from Global Databases
* Participate in North American and Global sales meetings
* Assist team with trends, including competitive, market analysis in key areas of cell/gene and advanced therapeutic markets
* Management of CRM leads and updates, and reporting up to management teams on activities within the territory
* Develop a feedback cadence with internal team members such as SME's and Project Management to help improve communication and success in the business
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
* Bachelor's Degree required. Advances degree highly preferred (MA, MBA, or other relevant field of study).
* 10+ years of biotech, healthcare or diagnostics experience with a focus, at least within the last 5 years of sales/marketing with a specific focus in gene therapies, regenerative medicine and/or advanced therapeutics.
* Previous experience at mid to senior levels of sales and/or business development roles is highly desired and experience in small to medium sized sales and marketing efforts or high levels of collaboration with marketing would be highly valued.
* Strong communications and facilitative leadership skills are expected.
* Position requires experience in one or more of the following areas: cell therapy, gene therapy, regenerative medicine, biotechnology, diagnostics, or media, reagents and disposables or tools.
* Ideal candidate is fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
Established US based pharmaceutical company specializing in a variety of preclinical and clinical laboratory, gene therapy and cell therapy services for the Pharmaceutical, Medical device and Biotechnology industries.
* Competitive base salary + 50% sales commission.
* Remote role. Full time remote role currently with occasional travel to customers, team meetings, key events when needed.
* Ownership of East Coast or West Coast territory.
* Growth opportunity with ability to hire/build team under this person.
* Excellent benefits package.
- Job Reference: 710312394-2
- Date Posted: 12 September 2022
- Recruiter: Michael Page
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Science & Technology
- Job Type: Permanent