Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
5 - 10%
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
What you will be doing
As a Strategic Product Partner Manager, EMEA, you will have the unique opportunity to create long-lasting relationships with our strategic product partners within eCommerce, help to shape the strategy of our team and measurably impact the growth of the company globally. You will work with selected product partners that specialise in enabling new geographic markets and expanding Worldpay's global capabilities.
You will own these relationships and ensure that they deliver success, working alongside colleagues in the team across the globe, you will work to refine and improve our partner strategy and execution.
- Define the vision, main strategic objectives, and the overall alliance program with Worldpay's Global Strategic Product Partners in EMEA & LATAM
- Responsible for aligning Worldpay and the partners strategies and developing plans to maximize mutual business revenues in EMEA
- Build leadership alignment at the highest levels with the partners, both at a global as well as at regional level.
- Work closely with country and industry leadership, product teams, marketing, professional services, local alliances and program management partner teams, legal, finance, and other staff to execute defined sales strategies and to prosecute overall partner business relationship strategy
What you bring:
- A strong understanding of how companies like Worldpay drive value through partner referral networks and utilise partners to enable value added services
- An understanding of the payments industry and its broader value chain
- Proven track record in partner/channel environment
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in complex technical detail and also aggregate key points in a direct, impactful manner for non-technical and executive audiences
- Deep knowledge of various operating models around merchant or partner introduction, on boarding, compliance, contracts.
Added bonus if you have:
- Knowledge of international and local card schemes and alternative payment methods
- In-depth experience working with payment providers
- Experience in delivering capabilities for large cross-border enterprise merchants that operate in the omnichannel space
- Established relationships with main payments ecosystem players and partners
- Previous experience working in a product or geo-expansion functions
- Spanish speaking (not essential)
What we offer you
- Competitive salary
- Attractive benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, and travel insurance
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A variety of career development tools, resources, and opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice .
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.