School Professionals is recruiting now for substitute teachers available to work in private and charter schools in North Miami upcoming school year. The School Professionals advantage includes total control over your schedule and location, a simple payment process, and a proven record of success.
- Carrying out the professional duties of a classroom teacher
- Adhering to school policies and School Professionals policies
- Possessing a positive attitude while working in a fast-paced environment
- Reporting for scheduled work reliably and punctually
- Maintaining a clean, safe, and supportive classroom environment
- Education: 60 College Credits
- Experience: At least 3+ months experience in a teaching, childcare, or analogous position with preschool-college