Support Worker - Hampshire
We are currently looking to recruit a Support Worker within various Care Homes in the Hampshire area.
- Checking each resident's needs and progress
- Under supervision of senior support worker, responsibility for developing, implementing and reviewing individuals' support plans and risk assessments to meet identified support needs;
- Working with other health and care professionals
- Providing care which focuses on the needs of the individual but also promotes independence;
- Creating a safe and positive living environment
- In a safe and supportive setting, provide leisure and creative activities.
- Helping residents to deal with problems and become independent
- Liaising with residents' families and arranging family and home visits
Minimum of 12 months' experience of working within the Health and Social Care sector as a Support Worker in the UK.
- Well-structured organised team, growing their staffing levels.
- 1 year experience in a similar role within the UK
- Enhanced DBS/CRB (we can obtain for you)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- NVQ level 2 in Health and Social Care