Apply for this job now
- 5 Aug 2022
Apply for this job now
We are looking for a confident Care & Support Worker with a passion for delivering outstanding care to join our team at Cygnet Brunel in Bristol (BS10 7DP)
For a complete understanding of this opportunity, and what will be required to be a successful applicant, read on.
Cygnet Brunel in Bristol offers an extensive Neuropsychiatric treatment, care and rehabilitation pathway which is unique in its ability to provide a dedicated pathway to meet the complex needs of service users within their care.
The individually designed wards facilitate a clear and distinctive care and treatment pathway for those affected by an Acquired Brain Injury (ABI) or Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI); where behaviours that challenge are the overarching impairment to recovery and rehabilitation.
At Cygnet, we support our people to grow their careers, gain new skills and keep stepping up.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others - every day.
*Your day-to-day *
* Offer enhanced care with a flexible learning approach for all the people in our care
* Provide guidance & encouragement through physical & emotional support
* Learn about individuals' specific needs & provide help in the most appropriate way
* Assist with medical & welfare needs
* Report on medical & welfare needs as required
* Maintain a safe, clean environment for all
*Why Cygnet? We'll offer you *
* A salary of £24,024 per annum
* An opening to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme
* Expert supervision & support
* Employee referral scheme
* Enhanced maternity
* Free Health Cash plan
* 24 hours free GP support line
* Free life assurance cover
* Free eye tests
* Car lease discounts
* Discounted gym membership
* Free mortgage broker and Insurance cover
* Pension scheme
* Employee NHS - discount savings & Cycle to Work scheme
* Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
*You are *
* Genuinely driven with a desire to make a real difference in people's lives
* An excellent communicator & a good team player
* Sensitive & intuitive with the energy required to provide a trusting, stimulating & varied environment
* Passionate about empowering & supporting service user independence
Successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
If you care about making a difference - we want to talk to you.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £24,024.00 per year
* Company pension
* Cycle to work scheme
* Flexible schedule
* Referral programme
* Store discounts
* Wellness programmes
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* Night shift
* Weekend availability
- Job Reference: 677930179-2
- Date Posted: 5 August 2022
- Recruiter: Cygnet Health Care
- Location: Bristol
- Salary: On Application