- Chartered RICS qualified Surveyors
- Nationwide across the UK
The Stirling story began in 1873 and since then, our estate agency has stood the test of time through every high and low of the property market. We are proud of our heritage, and the experience it means we are able to provide all our clients. Our wide range of services include residential sales, lettings, land & new homes, commercial properties, property management, chartered surveying, property development and maintenance, as well as working with trusted partners to offer conveyancing, mortgages and financial services.
Currently, we are looking for enthusiastic and experienced MRICS, or FRICS qualified Surveyors across the UK to cover a patch from 5 up to 25 miles optimised territory, subject to your home location.
We can explore both full time or part time hours of 3-5 days per week, as either fully employed surveyors or on a flexible worker basis, so please don't delay, apply today!
As a Surveyor at SAS your key responsibilities will be to provide valuation and survey reports, including building surveys and complex case work in accordance with RICS appraisal and valuation standards. You will also be responsible for ensuring that your designated territory achieves set targets for quality, revenue and turnaround times.
You will have the full support of a central team as well as the nationwide network of highly experienced surveyors, and though working remotely you will be invited to collaborate both virtually and in person on a regular basis. We also have an internal quality team that can assist in the quality of reports and are consistently innovating processes to ensure we are as effective and efficient as we can be!
We are looking for someone who is;
- MRICS or FRICs qualified
- Registered Valuer
- Experienced in completing homebuyers reports
- Experienced in completing building surveys would be desirable but is not essential
- Highly motivated with a self-starter attitude
- Confident with IT including E-tech tablet technology
- Enjoy working to targets and deadlines, with excellent time management skills
- A team player, supporting others and drawing from their experiences
With the Griffin behind us, Stirling Ackroyd Group are committed to putting our people first.
We are one team working together to achieve success, we believe in developing all of our colleagues to be the best they can be through structured training and development programmes.
In addition, we have a range of benefits on offer, such as:
- Competitive salary and uncapped commission scheme
- Your choice of unbranded, premium company car (BMW including hybrid options) or car allowance
- Private Medical Insurance
- RICS subscriptions paid by the company
- All allowance expenses reimbursed monthly
- Continual Professional Development in line with RICS
- Ongoing training and skills development
- Employee, family & friend discounts across our property services
- Retail Discounts
- Gym Discounts
- Engagement and recognition platform
- Season ticket loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Technology purchasing scheme
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellbeing Centre
- Employee referral scheme for bringing in new talent
- Award ceremonies, winners trips, team days out, competitions and more