- Involved in new systems development and enhancements, and maintenance to existing applications to ensure alignment with business objectives
- Responsible for analysis, programming, problem resolution and user support for one or more system applications
- Plan, execute and monitor projects assigned to ensure deliverables are within scope, budget and schedule
- Prepares technical and user documentation
- Ensure codes are securely written and designed accordingly to industry standard.
- Maintain proper code versioning using source code management tool
- Minimum 2 years of Application development (full stack) and/or support experiences, of which must have at least one full development cycle from design to implementation from start to completion
- Good knowledge and understanding of the Agile / SCRUM software development cycle and familiar with other development methodologies
- Good working experience developing web applications, and integrating enterprise systems
- Experience with web Front End technologies (HTML5 / CSS) and CSS Framework such as Bootstrap
- Experienced with back-end language in Java or .NET
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please apply with an updated copy of your resume to
EA License No.: 13C6305
Reg No: R
For candidate who applied for the advertised position is deemed to have consented to us that we may collect, use or disclose your personal information for purpose in connection with the services provided by us.