Our client are an innovative and passionate technology Software Vendor who are right at the forefront of transformational change. Their product portfolio has been rakned number one two years running by Gartner and they continue to evolve, create and develop cutting edge technology that services companies on a Global level.
The RoleAs a Technical Consultant you will be required to act as the lead technical resource on implementationprojects of our wide range products for current and future customers. To fulfil the role, you will have a broad and extensive technology background and a proven history of delivering projects to a wide range of customers in a fast-paced environment where you will be dealing with multiple objectives.This position provides a comprehensive learning and development programme to develop the role holder tobecome a subject matter expert of our client's products and strategy.
- Managing end to end implementations of our client's wide range of products from the solution design phase, implementation and customer hand over.
- Engaging with customers on a daily basis and helping them understand what is required for successful deployment of our client's products.
- Day-to-day running of multiple assignments, both remotely and on-site.
- Ensure delivery of project scope within agreed timescales and budgets.
- Identify any risks or issues and ensure they are reported in a timely manner so they can be managed to a resolution.
- Deliver user support, education and training.
- Become a subject matter expert for all our client's products and contribute to the creation of best practices, documentation, knowledgebase content, testing, R&D and process improvements.
- A passion for delivering customer excellence and a willingness to go the extra mile
Key Skills / Experience
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a Technical Support or Technical engineer role.
- Exceptional communication skills, written & oral.
- Strong presentation, communication, organisation, multitasking and time management skills
- Excellent prioritisation skills
- Excellent understanding of complex IT Infrastructures
- Strong knowledge of at least one Server architecture (Windows, Linux, Oracle, IBM etc)
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL including administration, installation and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory management including Group Policy
- Strong knowledge of at least one Virtualisation technology (VMware, HyperV etc)
- Basic understanding of networking devices and principles
- Experience of 'owning' solution deployments throughout their lifecycle
- The ability to work to deadlines with a high level of attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and passionate in overcoming obstacles to drive resolution.
- A strong customer centric approach
- Previous experience working directly with customers
- Proven experience in building strong and professional relationships with key client's staff, partners and
- internal colleagues
- Ability to create technical documentation such as solutions designs and network diagrams
- Solid problem solving and consultative skills