Temporary Receptionist 6 month FTC
Our client based in Wickford is looking for an experienced Receptionist to cover a 6 months maternity contract . This is an immediate start possibly going permanent at the end of the 6 month contract.
- Based on Reception you will be responsible for answering all incoming calls
- Filtering calls through to the correct department
- Taking messages
- Meeting and greeting clients in reception
- Photocopying ID
- Filing, opening and closing of client files
- Prepare mail
- Arrange for all photocopying to be done on a daily basis
- Make appointments on behalf of clients, arrange meetings maintaining solicitors diaries
- Prepare conference room for meetings , provide refreshment when required
- Provide secretarial support when required
- Ideally previous experience working within a legal office although this is not essential
- Current reception/ switchboard experience
- Strong IT Skills including Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, typing
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Work with minimum supervision
- Hours Monday to Friday 9.00 am - 5.30 pm
- Friendly working environment
Contact Julie Sheridan at JS Legal Recruitment Ltd, quoting reference JSL2140 OR email now your cv or call for a confidential discussion . For more information on other vacancies JS Legal recruitment Ltd are handling please visit our website.
All successful applications will be responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.