Leaders in recovery. Champions of hope.
Rosecrance is a private not-for-profit organization and nationally recognized leader in treating substance use and mental health disorders for children, adolescents, adults, and families. With nearly 60 locations in Illinois, Wisconsin, and Iowa, our physician-led team has developed an innovative, multidisciplinary, outcomes-informed approach.
Since 1916, our unmatched legacy as a proven behavioral healthcare leader is a source of hope and strength to those we serve and provides a roadmap for the best opportunity for lasting recovery. Rosecrance served nearly 50,000 clients last year.
Our mission is to provide help, hope and recovery to children, youth, adults and families. We are seeking a licensed therapist to work with our collaborative healthcare team to provide individual and family mental health services. This position is located at our Des Plaines and Northbrook locations working with clients in a mental health outpatient setting. The ideal candidate has a passion for this population and ability to thrive in a fast pace environment.
- Master's degree in counseling, psychology, social work, or related field
- LCPC, LCSW, LMFT preferred
- LPC or LSW required
- Experience in mental health treatment
- Able to conduct individual, group and family counseling sessions
- Provide case management, treatment planning, and discharge planning for clients
- Work hours deemed necessary for the responsibilities assigned.
- Undertake primary counselor responsibilities for designated patients.
- Conduct assessments, individual, group, and family counseling and educational sessions for patients and/or family members.
- Ensure that client service records are maintained consistent with rules and regulations.
- Maintain communications with all staff (e.g. admissions, therapeutic passes, and discharge plans).
- Present workshops, lectures and training to clients, families, employees and community groups.
- Exercise confidentiality in keeping with the Code of Conduct and with the framework of the law.
- Deliver exceptional customer service consistently to every customer.
- Serve as a role model for other staff, clients, and customers and demonstrate positive guest relations in representing Rosecrance.
- Assume other related responsibilities as delegated and assigned
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance with multiple options to meet your needs
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account with company contribution
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match and discretionary employer contribution
- Group life Insurance including LTD and AD&D
- Tuition assistance (qualifications apply)
- Licensure/certification reimbursement (qualifications apply)
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Wellness plan
- Certain facilities offering on-site gym
- Monday-Thursday 10am-8:30pm
- Monday-Friday 9am-5:30pm with 2 evenings (12pm-8:30pm). Employee has flexibility for which days.
Work Location: Rosecrance Des Plaines and Northbrook (split between locations based on need)
Rosecrance is an equal opportunity employer.
EEO is the Law: .pdf