Are you a Sports & Exercise Science Graduate, or have experience working as an Emergency Medical Technician/Paramedic or a nursing background?
Are you passionate about health and wellbeing?
Have you ever considered a career within Occupational Health?
We are working with a growing organisation who provide Occupational Health services to companies across the UK and are looking for applicants to train as an Occupational Health Technician.
You would travel to different client sites with the Exeter, Taunton, Bridgwater, Yeovil, Glastonbury area, carrying out a range of duties, including health screening and employee medicals to promote the health and wellbeing of people at work.
- Full-time, permanent post, Monday-Friday
- Starting salary £21,000, rising to £24,000 per annum following 6 month probationary period
- To start ASAP
- Full training and induction provided
- Excellent route into an Occupational Health career
- Must be a Sports & Exercise Science Graduate or have experience as an Emergency Medical Technician/Paramedic/Nursing
- Must be able to commit to occasional overnight stays during the week (fuel and accommodation costs will be reimbursed)
- Full Clean Manual UK Driving License is Essential
- Must be able to park company van at your address overnight
- (Not essential) Desirable to have worked in a fitness/health/wellbeing background
Greys is a leading Specialist Occupational Health Recruitment Company who works with many leading organisations within the UK. If you are an Occupational Health Technician, Occupational Health Nurse, Occupational Health Advisor, Occupational Health Manager or Occupational Health Physician looking for Permanent, Contract, Ad-Hoc or Sessional work please contact us.