- Subject matter expertise to lead execute the end-to-end responsibilities of the Training and Competency function
- Includes and not limited to evaluating organizational development needs, creating and executing learning interventions and programs to address those needs, and evaluating the quality and effectiveness of those solutions
- Design, develop and deliver leadership development roadmap and programs to build the effectiveness and capability of Team Leaders
- Review and revamp current program and initiatives to maintain currency of content relevancy
- Implement and establish a culture of Activity Management
- Track the effectiveness of learning and/or performance interventions and at the same time, measure progress and provide insights to stakeholders
- Ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations relating to the above functional activities.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree
- Professional Certification(s): Certified Coach and Leadership programs will be advantageous
- Minimum 10 years of experience in training, with exposure to Leadership Training and Planning in the Insurance industry
- Individual should be a seasoned, experienced training executive with relevant experience and has a proven track record in managing programs and processes, and in designing and monitoring training trackers to support business metrics
- Creative and innovative in curating training materials
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to . Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only Business Registration Number: D. License Number: 10C5117 EA Personal Registration Number: R.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply.