Operate Tandem axle Water Truck in the Northern Colorado area. Duties include but are not limited to; watering for dirt crews, water support for paving crews, milling operations & dust suppression in pits. When duties do not you require you to drive you will assist the crew in completion of the project.Work Hours
Monday - Friday with various weekendsRequirements
- Class B CDL with tanker endorsement.
- Knowledge and experience in the Asphalt Industry a plus
- Self-starter and punctual. Willing and able to work weekends and nights as required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Familiar with all FMCSA rules and regulations in the operation of a CMV. Able to perform and document a Pre and Post Trip Inspection.
- Safety minded and able to work well with changing schedules.
Compensation: $23.20 to $29.40 depending on experience