Cora's Taproom is located in the McNamara Terminal, offering an exciting culinary experience for Detroit Metro Airport travelers.
Paradies Lagardère is an award-winning and innovative Airport Concessionaire. We are looking for passionate individuals to fill our roles in a retail and dining environment that is diverse and inclusive. Our part-time and full-time opportunities will find you immersed in a rewarding environment in our award-winning concepts that have kept travelers coming back year after year.
Our Team Member's are responsible for delivering exceptional customer service by preparing the highest quality frozen yogurt, and providing timely, accurate, and friendly service for each guest. Team Member's will create and deliver first-class experiences for the traveling public.
The utility position is a vital part of our restaurant team. If you are looking at starting out in the food service industry or looking to work in a dynamic and fun environment, Cat Cora Taproom is the place for you.
This position pays $15.00 per hour.
- Benefits include: Medical / Dental / Vision insurance are available after a brief waiting period
- Associate discounts on food and retail store items
- Company paid parking
- Paid sick days
- Paid time off (paid vacation time)
- Growth opportunities
- Paid training
- Set schedules to help you manage your time and commitments
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization