Position Description Summary:
The Utility is responsible for daily execution of the Mission Statement and are responsible for delivering great and friendly guest experiences to ensure guests have a First Class Customer Service Experience. They wash dishes, clean and maintain the restaurant according to operational and quality standards with enthusiasm in a clean, fast paced environment. They work as part of a team to meet our Guests' needs and give them a reason to come back.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Hold guests at highest priority and ensure each guest is highly satisfied with his/her experience.
- Respond to specific guest needs and resolve problems with a sense of urgency.
- Adhere to Brand standards and systems, cleaning and maintaining the facility.
- Follow safety, food safety and sanitation guidelines; comply with all applicable laws.
- Maintain a clean and neat work environment, including stocking, taking trash and cardboard out, and complete thorough cleaning of guest areas (sweeping, mopping and washing dishes)
- Able to learn and execute multiple tasks.
- Effectively execute quick service standards and marketing initiatives.
- Follow all procedures related to cleanliness, food safety, and restaurant safety and security.
- Other duties as assigned
- Required: High school diploma or equivalent is desirable; Training from a culinary school will be an asset
- Good communication skills and the ability to work independently as well as with other team members
- Able to work unsupervised for extensive periods, and to demonstrate good judgment when dealing with customers and peers.
- Basic computer skills
- Able to operate restaurant equipment