Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, wealth management and investment management services. With offices in more than 41 countries, the Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments, institutions and individuals. Division Profile:
Morgan Stanley Private Wealth Management ("PWM") provides highly customized financial advice, investment solutions and brokerage services to individuals, families and foundations. As Morgan Stanley's premier service for individuals and families with significant means, we specialize in providing our clients with custom-tailored financial solutions and a level of sophistication and access to expertise and investments typically reserved for large corporations, financial institutions and governments.
As part of PWM, Assets Planning Group ("APG") provides value added wealth planning services to our private clients. Range of services covering family office advisory, trust referrals and insurance referrals. APG team is seeking a highly self-motivated professional (Senior Manager or up to junior Vice President) based in Singapore to support the Team's regional function. Job Responsibilities
- Handle and provide support to different types of wealth planning enquiries (family office, trust referrals and insurance referrals).
- Engage and assist clients' meetings and internal discussions with relationship managers and be able to provide general wealth planning advice.
- Experiences in Singapore single family office (SFO) advisory and/or insurance referral planning is a plus.
- Identify and capture insurance referral business opportunities with prompt follow up with relevant insurance brokers. Engage end to end insurance referral services including clients' needs identification, solution recommendations and follow up.
- Familiarize on the requirements and procedures on Single Family Office Option under Global Investor Program.
- To provide ongoing coaching and guidance to relationship managers on the services offered and the referral process.
- To act as a liaison between the relationship managers, their clients, independent trustees, insurance intermediaries, professional intermediaries on all wealth planning arrangement related matters.
- Support the whole team on the wealth planning business development, focusing on the SEA business. Support the Senior Wealth Planner (Executive Director grade) based in Singapore.
- The Candidate will be coached to be an all-rounded senior wealth planner.